I heavily believe in community and sharing my knowledge via participation, meetups / conferences, mentoring and networking at various community events. Below are few highlights of my experiences over there.
Active mentor at TechKaro
Read about the TechKaro program here
I’m an active mentor in all TechKaro mentor-meetups, We give motivation to entry-level students and give them effective feedbacks and code reviews of their different web designing projects and tasks (i.e., 5+ projects in each meetup).
Active mentor at NodeSchool | Karachi Chapter
Event Venue: 17th February 2018 at DotZero, Tariq Road Karachi.
About Event: Introducing NodeSchool Karachi Chapter (The Chapter Begins), a hands-on workshop focused on the
learnyounode node.js exercises and some amazing talks & folks by IBM, Pakistan people focused on Node.js and IBM cloud servers.
Event Venue: 7th April 2018 at Gaditek, Karachi.
About Event: This event had some hands-on workshops. The goal was to get the attendees started with creating
REST APIs with
NodeJS. Following four talks were presented:
- Initiating a
JSON payloadand saving data in
URL Paramsand sending back appropriate data
- Understanding and implementing
Active mentor at ngGirls | Karachi Chapter
- First ever community launched especially for tech women’s in Pakistan to invite them in the angular community, teach them to learn angular together and bring them together at a single platform.
- In our first meetup, we Introduced ngGirls community and our mission and introduced angular tech to newbies and we also did some amazing exercise collaboratively.
- Networking & talk with some amazing tech mentors and the participants too.
Active mentor at FreeCodeCamp | Karachi Chapter
Speaker at ngPakistan
Community Speaker at AngularPakistan Karachi meetups. Got a chance to speak about angular in-front of 50+ people crowd at AngularPakistan meetups and talked on “Introduction to Angular and How to Build applications with Angular” and “Advanced routing in angular” topics.
- Watch my meetup #4 talk Introduction to Angular and How to Build applications with Angular
- Watch my meetup #5 talk Advanced routing in angular
Mentor at devncode
Totally new developed community with a great concept and motive, to gather amazing people on a single platform and help tech guys to present themselves in front of huge audiences by polishing their communication and presentation skills. In each meetup unique and advanced topics being presented and discussed by the tech guys from local industry. Always get a chance to network & meet with some new amazing tech people and I really enjoy spending my time and mentoring over there.
Community Speaker at Recurship
Github repository of all talks: https://github.com/recurship/dev-sessions